eBooks are here!
For those of you who would rather read than listen to a book, we have now added eBooks to our app. You can now listen to eAudiobooks and read eBooks in the same great app.
All of your library's OneClickdigital catalog is now available in one app. Search for, checkout, download, and read/listen to your favorite books for free from your local library.
- no need for an Adobe ID; just login to the app, download an eBook and start reading.
- add highlights, notes, and bookmarks to your downloaded eBooks.
- search within your downloaded eBooks
- different themes (including night mode)
- adjust fonts and font sizes
**KNOWN BUG FIX COMING- if you are having problems searching please add your profile back by going to
- Open app settings
- Selecting Profile
- Selecting the plus sign in the top right
- Add the existing profile back
- This will overwrite the previous profile and allow you to login.
If you still can't login, please email me at [email protected]
so we can resolve your login issue.**
You may also clear your app data per the directions below and add back your profile
- Open your phone’s Settings
- Scroll down and tap Apps (or Applications)
- You may need to swipe left or right to the section named Downloaded—and tap on it.
- Locate the app called OneClickdigital - tap on it
- Tap clear data
*Data usage fees may apply - please check with your carrier.
New profile creation workflow