OneMediaHub is a demo version of Funambol's white-label personal cloud solution that simplifies your digital life on smartphones, tablets and computers. Your pictures, videos, music, files, contacts & calendar are auto-secured in your cloud account & available on all of your devices & the web. View & share your digital life regardless of which device you're using or was used to upload content. No more worries about losing valuable memories or data, or disappointment if you want to show something on another device. As a demo, accounts have 500 MB of storage and can use all of OneMediaHub's capabilities.
• Upload of pictures, videos, music and documents from your Android device to the cloud
• 'Timeline' view of all your pictures, videos, music, and documents
• View, download and organize anything in your cloud account even if not stored on your device
• Playback of your videos and music tracks
• Sharing of pictures, videos and files via email or to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more
• Family Hub area for posting pictures, videos and files to share with family members (activation required)
• Your contacts and calendar in sync across your smartphone, tablet, and computer
• Lightweight and optimized to minimize bandwidth usage and maximize battery life
• Mobile apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone devices
• Computer apps for Windows and Mac OS
• OneMediaHub.com website for managing all your digital content from any modern web browser
IMPORTANT: ONLY FOR USE WITH ONEMEDIAHUB.COM.
If you are connecting to servers other than OneMediaHub.com (e.g. AOL, Community Edition, etc.), do not download this app. An app called 'FunV10' in the Market may be used to connect to servers other than OneMediaHub.com.
OneMediaHub is provided by Funambol, Inc.
• New Family Hub area for posting pictures, videos and files to share with family members (activation required)
• Improved progress reporting for bulk uploads and downloads
• New account info area in side menu
• Revamped account settings page to view and edit account profile and storage
• Empty trash from account page
• Improved video thumbnails and previews
• Setting to opt out of tracking information for purposes of analytics and improving the product
• Video streaming over HTTPS
• Bug fixing