It’s time to harness the immense potential of your thoughts and discoveries by taking a note in OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, that list of errands, or that plain old note that’s too important to forget.
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
• Create Notebooks and Sections on OneDrive from your Android devices.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.