OnePass enables secure messaging and collaboration for healthcare providers. Enable staff to send HIPAA-compliant secure messages. The app includes medical-grade security features to meet healthcare compliance requirements, such as message expiration, remote wipe, 256-bit encryption at rest and in transit, and a secure pin. Users can send images, and can push messages to a recipient via SMS, page or email if the user is not currently able to receive secure messages.
Users need to be provisioned into an enterprise healthcare community by their hospital administrator to be able to secure message with their colleagues. The app streamlines care team collaboration when used in conjunction with Emerge.MD's telehealth software (www.emergemd.com).
• Send messages to on-call providers through call calendars
• Access partner websites with a single tap
• Search not only names, but also by specialty, facility and ZIP code
• Get notified when your community request has been approved
• Contact details screen displays more user information
• Html tags supported in messages
• Reminder alerts changed from 5 minutes to 2 minutes
• Bug fixes and improvements