OnGuard mobile monitoring from Lenel, provides real-time monitoring of alarms anywhere there’s a data-capable wireless connection. Security personnel are no longer required to be tethered to a central monitoring station for greater deployment efficiency. Mobile monitoring is fully integrated with OnGuard permissions, monitoring zones and other key parameters. OnGuard users can benefit from extensive interactive actions and enabling of data transfer – including alarm acknowledgements, alarms in progress, and detailed alarm information.
• Mobile-friendly look, feel and interface for enhanced user experience
• Complete reporting capabilities on specific mobile devices and user transactions within OnGuard
• Ability to search for specific hardware (i.e. readers and cameras)
• Provides greater personnel flexibility and assures awareness of alarms and events through live video viewing, no matter where security staff are located (where capable WiFi or mobile network is available)
• Alarms routed directly to individuals assigned to patrol-specific areas
• Credential security via OnGuard internal/domain authentication
• Reduces dispatch intervention requirements
• Ability to activate duress alarms in hostile situations
• Allows for testing of field hardware in remote locations, eliminating the need to transport additional equipment – no laptop necessary
• Personnel can share a pool of devices – log-in not tied to specific unit
• Allows for secure connection (SSL) back to the OnGuard server
• Fixed issue with event counter, where a large count would clip the text.
• Prevent the user from entering non integer values for the server port and camera connection time-out.
• Show a better reason for network lost issues.