Onote synchronized with the Google docs application notes are available.
In addition, Google Tasks and To-Do List interoperable support.
Key features include:
- To-Do List functionality (Google Tasks work with, and the list of priorities can be set by dragging.)
- To-Do List Alarm functions.
- Google docs and sync.
- Collection of functions (one document in multiple folders, you can register.)
- View mode support (Google docs you can see exactly as in the editing.)
- Quick navigation support (multi-touch gesture of document editing document conversion is easy to use.)
- Add privacy features
(If your Google account password is not correct, do not run applications)
- Automatic synchronization
- Select the folder synchronization feature
- Added the option to list view
- Privacy (Google account password is not correct, do not run if the application).
- Undo, redo functionality added
- Add To-Do list Widgets
- Shares applied Intent
- Add To-Do list sorting options
- Notes displays the parent folder list
- Add Note widgets
- Add a theme (black)
- Add Night mode
- Add Google tasks synchronization changes list
- Add notes text search
- Add manual save
- open text file support
- Add Starred
- Add Capture map
- To-Do list widget 5 squares horizontal
- Insert Special Characters
- popup note
Error, anyone have the additional functional requirements, please email ~[email protected]
- Android M bug fix