The Onsight mobile sales app helps improve sales performance by speeding up the ordering process. Save costs by eliminating paper catalogues and paper sales orders. Use your mobile device to show new products to customers and to quickly create orders whilst on the road, even when you are offline.
Showcase your products using a glossy, visually-appealing electronic product catalogue. Easily manage and sync your customer information using your mobile device. Onsight is used by manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors with outside sales teams to make their outside sales reps more productive.
Mobile Product Catalogue
* Create an online catalogue with 1000s of your products
* Each product has full product specification and an in-depth description
* Bulk upload all of your products within minutes using an easy, pre-formatted Excel spreadsheet
* Download your mobile product catalogue into a PDF format for email and print purposes
* Changes to products are immediately visible on all connected mobile devices when synced
Electronic Product Brochures
* Convert existing printed brochures into electronic brochures
* Tap products to see instant details about each item
* Add items to an order from within the electronic brochure
Quotes and Orders
* Create orders and quotes while on-site at client premises
* Add items to an order or quote from your electronic product catalogue as you go
* Create PDF documents of both quotes and orders to immediately send to clients for approval
* Full order history always on hand from any mobile device connected to the Onsight app
Accounts and Contacts
* All customer information is stored in a shared cloud database
* Update account or contact information from any connected mobile device
* Allocate entire accounts to specific sales agents
* Changes to contacts or accounts details are immediately synced once made
Visually-appealing electronic catalogue
* Impress clients with high-quality product images
* Present important product details with the tap of a finger
* Zoom in on product details in high definition
Save time and money
* Get rid of unnecessary paper usage and save the environment
* No more printing costs and no more embarrassing spelling errors on printed catalogues
* Update your catalogue whenever you want – no more need for expensive print jobs because of one change
* Update your mobile sales team with product changes immediately
Instant orders and quotes
* Deals can be closed with clients on site
* Clients receive urgent quotes and orders immediately
Real-time sales monitoring
* Monitor your sales team’s movements via real-time sales reporting from the Onsight app dashboard
* Identify potential problems and issues as soon as they occur
No need to buy additional mobile devices.
All information entered onto the app is seamlessly synced via the cloud.
Works on any tablet: Android, iPad and Windows.
Versions are available for both 7- and 10-inch tablets.
What some of our satisfied customers are saying:
“I found the app a very useful tool in showcasing my product range – especially when I wanted to show visitors how my products are used in a real-life setting.” – Siggi Helgason, Owner of Aurora Experience Inc.
"The Onsight mobile sales system is helping us cope with our rapid growth...I highly recommend this solution." - Steve Steinhardt, Managing Director for Steins Foods Ltd
"I would recommend any field-based sales team to try the Onsight app, it will really make your order taking process so much easier!" - Ryan Cox, Sales Manager for Lewis of London
If you are as pleased with Onsight as the customers above, please take some time to rate our app on the Play store. We would greatly appreciate it!
- Sales reps can check in at customer locations
- View check-ins on a map in the admin console
- Create packs to sell related items
- Save your cart
- Save order and quote drafts
- Hide prices on all screens
- Show linked products (associated and alternative products)
- Show product icons
Contact [email protected]
for assistance and further information.