Monitor, control, explore and configure IP cameras.
It is much more than a simple IP camera viewer.
Support all modern (i.e. ONVIF conformant) IP cameras.
Support older cameras via generic RTSP and MJPEG
Please note: IP CENTCOM is the name of our Windows 8.1/10, Windows Phone versions.
Dutch translation is kindly provided by Koen Zomers ([email protected]
– www.koenzomers.nl) and Elmer Verrijssen ([email protected]
- https://elversoft.com - Elversoft)
French translation is kindly provided by Mr. Jean Bruder ([email protected]
Italian translation is kindly provided by ipDoor ([email protected]
, www.ipdoor.com), a leader in IP Door Phones. Access Control and Home Automation Solution.
Polish translation is kindly provided by Mr. Paweł Łukasik ([email protected]
Portuguese translation is kindly provided by a Brazilian engineer.
Russian translation is kindly provided by Минин Максим([email protected]
Slovenian translation is kindly provided by Mr. Marjan Mirai ([email protected]
Spanish translation is kindly provided by Mr. Pedro Torres ([email protected]
- Potentially compatible with over 5000 NVT devices (e.g. network cameras, servers).Generic RTSP/MJPEG
- Support non-ONVIF IP cameras as generic RTSP or MJPEG streams.RTSP over HTTP
- Help viewers traverse firewalls, and save servers from complex port configuration.Explore
- In-depth exploration of device properties.H.264
- (a.k.a. Advanced Video Coding) The same format used by Blu-ray, YouTube. High compression allows smoother video for limited bandwidth..Audio
Support both AAC and G.711.MP4
- Recording in standard MP4 format with H.264 video encoding and AAC audio encoding for high quality and player compatibility. Discovery
- Discover all ONVIF devices instantly. Adding a camera can be as simple as a few button clicks.PTZ
- Flick to pan/tilt, click to zoom.Digital PTZ for non-PTZ cameras (Pro version).Widget
- Snapshot preview on Android home screen, and one-click to start video streaming.Snapshot Preview
- App home screen with snapshots updated periodically.Multi-view
- Viewing multiple cameras simultaneously.Portrait/Landscape
- Support both portrait and landscape, fit and crop-and-fill viewing.
App's web page:
11.57, 11.55 (partial roll-out), 11.53 (partial roll-out)
New (Pro): audio only streaming.
11.51, 11.49 (partial roll-out)
New: per user feedback, a device will be removed from all multi-views containing it if its address has been modified.
Fixed a bug for app widget updating.
11.47, 11.45 (partial roll-out)
New: support for some PTZ cameras that are not strictly ONVIF conformant.
Increased app gadget background image resolution.