Plan your perfect powder day or ski vacation.
See updates from local forecasters, detailed snow
predictions, webcams, reports, and alerts.
- Read analysis from our local forecasters
- See forecasts and reports for all US mountains
- Access your favorite resorts on one screen
- Search for the most snow with our Powder Finder
- Setup custom snow report alerts
WHY YOU WILL LIKE THIS APP
- Helps you plan ahead for powder days
- One app for forecasts, cams, and reports
- See actual conditions with LiveSnow updates
- Built by skiing meteorologists who love powder
- It’s free
- Wow, thanks for reading this far!
- A few more notes...
- We only cover US mountains (for now)
- 51% of the time, it works every time
- See more features: opensnow.com/plans
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Feedback & Help: [email protected]
WHO ARE WE?
OpenSnow.com started in 2011 as a group of snow forecasters who wanted to bring their local expertise to as many skiers and riders as possible. From this humble beginning, we now forecast for more than 1 million people each season. Modern weather forecasts aren’t perfect, but the technology is impressive and is often accurate enough to let you know about powder days before they happen. So let us help you plan ahead and snag some days you’ll never forget.
Become a fan: facebook.com/findopensnow
Follow us: twitter.com/findopensnow
- Added the current night's forecast. Previously, this time period just disappeared. Oops!
- Added 6-10 day forecasts (available to paying subscribers).
- Added description showing the elevation of the snow/temperature forecast.
- Added ability to choose between metric & imperial units. Oh, Canada!