Lecture recordings everywhere!
Opencast Matterhorn is an open-source lecture recording system used at several universities world wide. Matterhorn can capture the video of the lecturer, and the computer screen separately. This app can show both videos next to each other or lets the user select one of the videos.
More information on Matterhorn can be found on http://opencast.org/matterhorn/
This app allows to select the Matterhorn installations from of one of the registered institutions.
- Videodownload (Beta)
- Matterhorn authentication
- History-Function: Watch the video from the time position where you left off.
- Multiple Custom URL: You can have more than one private Custom URL.
- Videos in the selected Matterhorn server can be searched.
- Simple videos and multi-stream videos can be played when connected to the internet. Be aware that this might cause much traffic on 3G connections.