This app provides the best reading experience for the OpenGL ES reference pages on your phone or tablet.
When working with the OpenGL API, having access to the reference pages is a must. Accessing them through the browser on your phone or tablet is not ideal. The pages are not mobile friendly and the embedded math renders poorly due to lack of MathML support in common browsers.
This app attempts to fix this problem by bundling optimized versions of the OpenGL ES reference pages into a single downloadable package with the following benefits:
- Quick offline access to the OpenGL ES reference pages
- Correct math rendering using MathJax
- Optimized layouts for tablets and phones
- Table of contents in a sidebar
- Search functionality
The full reference manuals for OpenGL ES 1.1 and OpenGL ES 2.0 are provided for free.
OpenGL ES 3.0, GL Shading Language and EGL 1.4 reference manuals can be unlocked with an in-app purchase, which supports the development of this app!
- Fixed potential crash during the in app purchase flow
- Implemented official DrawerLayout for the side menu with the recommended look and feel
- Updated reference manual pages to latest version