OpenLiveView is an open source reimplementation of the Sony Ericsson LiveView driver app.
- Shows all Android notifications on your LiveView device
- Incoming call notification
- Media controls
- Phone finder
- Battery status
This app needs the following permissions:
- Bluetooth: For communication with the LiveView device.
- Vibrate: To make the phone or tablet vibrate when using the "find my phone function"
- Read contacts: Needed to display the name of the sender of a received SMS message.
- Receive SMS: Needed to know whenever a message is received.
- Read SMS: Needed to display the contents of received SMS messages on the LiveView.
This app is licensed under the Apache License 2.0. The source can be found at http://openliveview.googlecode.com
Sony Ericsson LiveView™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation. OpenLiveView and RN+ are not in any way associated with Sony Corporation.
See the Google code project page.
Hid away a debug menu item. (for those who want to see the bitmap test: 220.127.116.11 is still available for download at openliveview.googlecode.com
Added basic filter. (Thanks to Jan Korpegård)