OpenMPD is a Ministry Partner Maintenance tool for Android. Its main function is to notify you of changes to your donors -- late donors, drop offs, special gifts, and new partners. Set it and forget it, and always have your donor data with you, on your phone.
OpenMPD has two goals:
1) To give you the most accurate picture possible of what is happening with your donor base. This should help you understand and serve your partners better.
2) To automate as much of the data management involved in MPD and MPM as possible. We're starting with MPM in mind, but hope to expand to a full MPD toolkit as development continues.
Currently the app is known to succesfully download data from Power to Change, Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ US), and CCO Canada data servers. However, there is experimental support for many other organisations (click "more" on the organisations list). If you use one of these organisations, please report back your success or failure so we can make things better!
- Fixed a number of bugs
- Added experimental support for many organisations
- Donor contact information now updates when changed on dataserver
- very close to 1.0 release.
- Added support for CCO Canada
- Greatly improved labels on giving graph
- When a donor increased, their monthly gifts before the increase were not being included in the giving graph. This has been fixed.
- small bug fix
- Added scrolling of giving graphs