OpenMPD is a Ministry Partner Maintenance tool for Android. Its main function is to notify you of changes to your donors -- late donors, drop offs, special gifts, and new partners. Set it and forget it, and always have your donor data with you, on your phone.
OpenMPD has two goals:
1) To give you the most accurate picture possible of what is happening with your donor base. This should help you understand and serve your partners better.
2) To automate as much of the data management involved in MPD and MPM as possible.
OpenMPD connects with donor systems for Power to Change, Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ), and over 100 other ministries that use TntMPD data servers.
- full redesign
- Fixed a number of bugs
- Added experimental support for many organisations
- Donor contact information now updates when changed on dataserver
- very close to 1.0 release.
- Added support for CCO Canada