This app offer an easy way to configure and use the well known OpenVPN.
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
Now with IPv4 tap device support without root permission!
Not affected by TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE-2014-0160)
* tap device support! (IPv4 only)
* Tasker/Locale plugin
* Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* Support for certificates in KeyChain
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Backup/restore configuration
* fix redirect-gateway error on Android 5.0 Lollipop
* "Disconnect/Pause when WiFi is down" options can be used also without "Connect when WiFi is up" option
* small bug fixes
* updated openvpn to 2.3.5
* updated openssl to 1.0.1j
* now is possible to save only the username
* support for certificates in KeyChain
* show up/down speed in notification
* optimized binaries to reduce app package size
* bug fixes