This app offer an easy way to configure and use the well known OpenVPN®.
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
Now with IPv4 tap device support without root permission!
Not affected by TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE-2014-0160)
* tap device support! (IPv4 only)
* Tasker/Locale plugin
* Auto connect/pause/disconnect on WiFi/Mobile/WiMAX up/down
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Backup/restore configuration
The OpenVPN® software used in this app is developed by OpenVPN® Technologies, Inc. and is redistributed with the original GPL2 copyright
* fix can't resolve host name when the option "Drop packets while connecting/reconneting" is selected and the remote server is configured as host name.
* updated openssl to 1.0.1i for security advisory https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20140806.txt
* updated openssl to 1.0.1h for security advisory https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20140605.txt
* new auto connect options for WiMAX
* force reconnect when connectivity change
* new option "Use old stable OpenVPN 2.3.2"