The OpenVPN Tasker Plugin is a Tasker plugin that integrates with the OpenVPN for Android App to provide VPN tunnel state information (including when the Android VPN Authorization dialog is shown) to Tasker as well as allowing Tasker to initiate (and disconnect) VPN connections.
NOTE: The app does not work with Android L, some changes are required in OpenVPN for Android see http://goo.gl/lakL93">this post.
The plugin requires version 0.6.37+ of OpenVPN for Android.
- Minor bug fix
- Fix for crash on picking notification sound on some deices
- Capture Local, Remote IP address & Bug Fix
- Enable Pausing/Resuming
- Enable Tasker App Factory apps to integrate with plugin
- When matching VPN Profiles first match UUID then profile name (case in sensitive)
- Fix to recognize Direct-Purchased tasker