Whenever you want, wherever you want it. Optik on the go brings you hours of entertainment over Wi-Fi or mobile network connection. Watch live sports, news and more on select channels available in your home and on the go. Browse from thousands of TV On Demand shows and movies from the channels you subscribe to for no additional charge, or rent movies and enjoy them from your smartphone or tablet.
• Android OS 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.4.3, and 4.4.4 are currently supported. For the list of supported devices go to: www.telus.com/optikonthegofaq
• Rooted devices are not supported due to content provider restrictions.
• Exclusively for TELUS Optik TV subscribers. An Optik TV username and password is required to log onto this service. To set up an account, go to your Optik TV digital box and press the menu button on your remote control. Select Settings, then select Optik TV account. Go to www.telus.com/helpcentre for more information on setting up an Optik TV account. TELUS Quebec customers are not supported.
Subject to content provider restrictions:
• Only select On Demand titles available.
• Live TV channels available for TELUS Optik TV subscribers. For select Live TV channels, requires access within the home on a TELUS internet connection. Can be watched on a compatible smartphone or tablet.
• Only 2 devices per Optik TV account can watch at Optik on the go at once.
• Wi-Fi is recommended where available. Streaming video uses a lot of data, charges may apply when used over a mobile network.
• For use within Canada only.
• Support for Android OS 5.0 added
• Even more live TV entertainment with new channels added