With this free application you can use your Android smartphone or tablet to access all the content that you have safely stored on Orange Cloud.
To log in, you must link your Orange account username to the number on which you activated Orange Cloud.
The Orange Cloud application is available only to Orange subscribers.
With Orange Cloud you can safely store images, video clips, songs and other files, all in one place. Moreover, you can access them anytime and anywhere you need, including on your phone, through the Orange Cloud mobile phone application.
With the Orange Cloud mobile application you can:
- see images, stream videos and listen to music straight from Orange Cloud
- share images and videos via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Youtube
- see files and share them via e-mail
- sync contacts and calendars across all your devices
what you need to know
- Internet traffic is charged according to your tariff plan
- you need an internet connection in order to access the application
- traffic within the application is free for the phone number on which you have activated the Orange Cloud service
- while in roaming, internet traffic will be charged according to the rates in the country you are in or to the roaming option you have activated
more details on www.orange.ro/cloud
New revamped mobile interface across all devices for a much easier content management
- Trash handling for deleted media and files;
- Mobile Apps improvements for status and progress indications;
- Bug fixes and performance improvements