Like to Think? Like to Build? Like Machines?
Construct the path that Jeky the Orange will take so he can accomplish his mission.
Launch Jeky from the tree in the apparatus you have constructed, where realistic physics dictates the rules.
This is a fun and challenging physics game, a new puzzle concept that will challenge your neurons.
Here you can unleash your creativity by helping Jeky, free his friends, the fruits, from the clutches of "alien birds".
- ALL 63 LEVELS may have several solutions.
- Complex solutions give you more points, think in a Rube Goldberg machine.
- New SandBox, create YOUR OWN levels.
- Hard and rubber bars.
- Engines with paddles.
- A magic potion that turns our hero into a monster.
- Catch rings for extra points.
- Realistic physics game.
- Original music and sounds.
- Improved Graphics for TABLETS.
- Sharing via Email the created levels. (In Full Version)
- Option to save several solutions per level. (In Full Version)
- Playback features.
- Automatic saving of games - You come back to the game where you left.
- Share your accomplishments with your friends.
- Simple tutorial.
- No advertising.
- NEW TIP Button, if you need help.
- There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities, please try the Free Lite version before buying the full version.
CONTACTS and SUGESTIONS: [email protected]
Thank you, any suggestions will be appreciated.
- Improved Graphics for Tablets.
- New SandBox, create your own levels.
- Sharing via Email the created levels.
- 63 levels, 42 new.
- Option to save several solutions per level.
- Button to send mail to the developers.
- New button, automatic help.
- New drag and zoom, more fluid.
- Dialogue on exit, confirmation.
- Lighter textures for older and slower devices.
- New characters.
- Minor Bugs corrected.
Thank you all for your support. :)