Hear hear! The best thing since sliced bread.
• "Toast Time is for you." 5 / 5 - TouchArcade
• "Breakfast-themed digital madness." 5 / 5 - Big Red Barrel
• "See what indie games on smart phones should feel like." 87/100 - PixelFreak
• "A retro experience like no other." 4.5 / 5 - GameWoof
• "Completely bonkers, packed with humour, full of cute levels and charm and is endless amounts of fun!" 4.5 / 5 - CalmDownTom
• "A perfect showcase for what can be achieved on the mobile platforms." - The Reticule
An appetising arena shoot-em-up garnished with tower-defence elements and served warm with awesome-sauce (probably syrup).
A throwback to the golden age of video games where old-school homebrew titles fused arcade action with a distinctly British sense of humour.
Inter-dimensional time-blob beasties have sailed the cosmos in pursuit of spare time, and now they've found it, tasted it, on an idyllic Monday morning.
Assume the role of TERRY (toast-ejecting recoil & reload system), a humble and solitary toaster with an uncontrollable love for English breakfasts, hats and scheduling.
Tap to launch toast, crumpets and magnitudes of other breakfast paraphernalia at the beasties. Bounce around and crush them with your hot metallic mass. Tip over bins, and use the environments to your advantage. Drink a little coffee and go a little crazy. Do everything it takes to defend toast time – you are Monday morning's final hope. Have your toast and eat it.
• 45 action-packed missions.
• 16 exciting bread-based weapons.
• Iron man survival mode.
• Bonus COFFEE TIME mode.
• Loads of colourful hats and customisations.
• Addictive and original gameplay specifically designed for touch.
• Achievements and online high-scores.
• Super-slick audio and calibrated soundtrack -- each level has its own track!
• No IAPs. All DLC completely free!
• Added Google Play Leaderboards for each Zone.
• More device-specific bugs fixed.
• 16:9 & 1080p support.
• No more highscores & stats crashes!
• More crash bug fixes - sorry!
• Added Google Play Achievements
• Fixed Survival Highscores crash bug