Open source business simulation game based upon Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
Online multiplayer games are available, as well as a single-player against computer.
How to play: http://wiki.openttd.org/Tutorial
If you cannot hit buttons at the screen edge - calibrate touchscreen from the Mouse emulation dialog in the Chnage device config dialog at startup.
Touch the screen with two fingers to cancel current action, if you misplaced a road or a station.
This game is open-source - you may find sources at http://openttd.org/ or at my website.
You can install old version from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libsdl-android/files/apk/OpenTTD/
This game is not affiliated with the original Transport Tycoon Deluxe game, and does not contain any content from the original game.
Downloads 40 Mb of data on the first run, make sure WiFi is connected.
- Touch the screen with two fingers to cancel current action, and scroll the map.
- Fixed two dialogs not fitting the screen.
- Fast forward button now works better, by doing frameskip.
- Fixed music clipping, once again.
- Fixed stylus not highlighting construction area.
- Lists will now scroll slower.
- Fixed zBase and NightGfx graphics sets not working.