% If it can't work after installing new version, please re-install, re-enable root privilege or cleaning app data. (Thanks to Giannis Sampaziotis) %
% I've pushed a beta version for Android L, although logcat function still can't work, if you would like to use it on Android L now, you can join beta testing (https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.eolwral.osmonitor). %
OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
> German Language Files - Benko111@XDA
> Russian Language Files - equeim
Set CPU functions has been added back, if you don't know what you are doing, please don't use this function, otherwise, you could brick your phone!
% if you enter SetCPU function, but frequency or governor is empty, it means your CPU couldn't be online, please reboot your phone and try again.
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
** Version 18.104.22.168 **
- Fix no data issue (Thanks to #359)
** Version 22.214.171.124 **
- German Language Files - Benko111@XDA
- Russian Language Files - equeim
- add Disk IO and Network IO on notification (optional)
- Fix "Exit" function on KitKat
- Run background service without /bin/sh (Thanks to Andi Depressivum)
- Improve notification