% You may see high network traffic on Android L, because I use local TCP socket to transfer data, please don't worry about it, those data never pass though mobile network, it is just a false alarm. I also am working on it and hope to find another that doesn't cause false alarm %
OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
> German Language Files - Benko111@XDA
> Russian Language Files - equeim
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
** Version 22.214.171.124 **
- Fix force close on Android 2.3
** Version 126.96.36.199 **
- Only use TCP socket on Android L (Thanks to
Juergen and Tomas)
- fix minor crashes
** Version 188.8.131.52 **
- fix logcat function on Android L Preview
- fix "watch log" function (Thanks to Gerd)
- support 3 new screen density (experiment)
** Version 184.108.40.206 **
- Fix no data issue (Thanks to #359)