Coming to OSCON 2015 in Portland? Here's an app that will help you find out what's up next quickly and easily. Your OSCON experience will be 100% less bad guaranteed™!
Your less bad OSCON experience features:
- A listing of talks by time slot, so you know what's coming up next, right through the conference
- Comprehensive talk, tutorial and BOF listings
- Sharing via Twitter, Facebook, and anything else on your device
- Hooks into the Calendars API, so you can set ALL the reminders
*** Disclaimers ***
This presentation of OSCON schedule data was created by Christopher Neugebauer and Secret Lab as part of the OSCON DIY Schedule project. Please note that the schedule is subject to change and O'Reilly's official OSCON schedule is at http://www.oscon.com/open-source-2015/public/schedule/grid/public
This is an MIT-licensed open source app, and the source is available at https://github.com/chrisjrn/oscon-2012-app/tree/oscon-2015
- Such 2015! Very Schedule.
- Keeps schedule up-to-date
- Replaces all the double quotes with single quotes because this was a substantial schedule change. Really.
- More minor schedule updates.
- Better hashtags.
- Tabs now support glitter.