This tool can be useful for osm mappers. See http://www.openstreetmap.org
This tool can be useful when you want to map a town you don't know. This very small application draws a trail behind your car while your driving.
- NEW : can take geotaged pictures from livepreview (in the future it will possible to choose between classic shot or livepreview). Focus is fixed to "far away" to avoid problem behind a windshield. You can choose résolution.
Pictures are saved in "Picture" folder.
- gps logger using gpx file format (NOT HEAVILY TESTED YET, BE CARREFUL THERE) in /sdcard/OsmMapperHelperData/gpx_log
- zoom-in zoom-out toggle-zoom features.
- POI displayed as a yellow mark (is in order to remember there's something to do).
- Display roughly an osm map from the file
To create a such file use export tab on http://www.openstreetmap.org
- Android gps logger, for information only display what the device get from the gps.
Red dots : your trail
Green dot : your location
Yellow dots : reminders
1:take geotaged picture from livepreview (choose resolution in pref)
2:better info tab
3:app is movable to sdcard
1: bug fix on the gpx logger label
2: better for map.osm
1: gps logger (create a .gpx file)
2: gps logger (info only)
3: Param menu