Osper is a money management system for under 18s. At the heart of Osper is the Osper Card, a prepaid debit card for young people. The accompanying Osper App has separate logins for young people and their parents. Young people can manage their money from their pocket, and parents have the peace of mind to give their children more financial responsibility.
The Osper Card – a real debit card for under 18s.
- Your Osper Card has your name embossed on it and only you can spend your money.
- Osper Cards can be used in shops, online and at cash machines just like any other debit card. Control online spending from your Osper App.
- Osper Cards are protected by a 4 digit PIN
- You can't go overdrawn – Osper Cards are prepaid, you can only spend what's on the card
Young People, use your Osper Card and personal Osper App login to keep track of your money from your pocket
- Check your spending habits with the Osper Card transactions page
- Stick to a budget by seeing when your next Osper Allowance is coming in
- Worried about losing your Osper Card? Lock it instantly with Osper Card Lock
Parents, have peace of mind and convenience with your Osper App
- One-stop Allowance – set and forget with our Osper Allowance feature
- Instant loading – Make one-off loads in seconds from your pocket
- Peace of mind – See your children's balances and transactions in real-time
- Safety first – Lock Osper Cards and manage online spending from your Osper App
- Your whole family on Osper – manage all cardholders from one App login
At Osper, safety is our top priority.
- Protected by MasterCard – your money is safe whatever eventuality
- Designed to protect Young People – bars, off-licenses and online casinos are blocked by Osper and online spending is optional
- Password Protected – No-one can get into your Osper App except you
Currently parents have to be UK citizens and need a UK debit card to load money onto Osper Cards.
©2014 Osper Ltd. All rights reserved.
The Osper Prepaid Debit Card is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited (IDTFS) in accordance with a licence by MasterCard International, and remains the property of IDTFS.
- Young people: There is now a new, improved way to find out your Osper Card PIN in-app.
- Now you can activate replacement Osper Cards in-app.
- As ever, bug fixes and performance optimisations.