Osteopathy - pain relief for back, neck and joint pain.
Using massage, soft tissue therapy, manipulation and stretching, osteopaths can help give fast relief from these common problems.
Find your nearest osteopath and get treatment quickly to help relieve your pain and symptoms. Find out what osteopaths treat, how they do it and where to find your nearest osteopath. Includes tips, advice and self-help exercises.
Osteopathy is a manual therapy which focuses on a holistic approach.
Osteopathic treatment does not target symptoms only but treats the parts of the body that have caused the symptoms. Osteopaths consider each person as an individual. Utilising massage, soft tissue therapy and manipulation they will free up joint restrictions, increase spinal and soft tissue flexibility, improve circulation as well as providing lifestyle advice and specific exercises. In doing so osteopaths can help restore you to your normal pain free lifestyle, quickly.
Osteopaths are highly trained professionals who are skilled in diagnosing problems. Around seven million consultations are carried out every year. General Osteopathic Council
• Find an osteopath either by your current location or by dragging the map to where you want to look
• Information on osteopathy for everyone including babies and children, pregnant women, sportsmen and women, as we get older, those of us with work and driving problems
• Information on the many conditions osteopaths treat
• Tips for a healthy spine and joints
• Videos of simple exercises for a healthy spine
• Frequently asked questions about osteopathy