Outlook-Android Sync allows you to securely synchronize MS Outlook and/or Exchange Server Calendar and Contacts with your Android phone or tablet over established wireless (Wi-Fi, cellular networks, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot) or wired (via a USB cable) connection. All Outlook data is synchronized with native Calendar and Contacts applications on your Android device.
The app works with a Windows counterpart Outlook-Android Sync software. The PC version is free to try for 30 days without any limitations or obligations and can be downloaded from our web site at http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/. Full Windows version costs $29.95, Android version is always free.
- Offers complete bi-directional or single direction fast and safe synchronization of your data through a user-friendly wizard
- Secure and direct sync (no cloud required) over Wi-Fi, cellular networks (3G, LTE), Bluetooth or USB cable
- Conveniently synchronizes with native Android Calendar and Contacts apps eliminating the need to use any third-party solutions
- Keeps personal and business data separate, choose which Android accounts to synchronize Outlook data to and from
- Full mirroring (including colors) of Outlook categories with Android Calendars and Contact groups
- Supports MS Outlook and Exchange Server 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
If you have any questions or face any problem with the app, please either drop a message in our Support Forum (http://www.ezoutlooksync.com/forum/) or contact us at [email protected]
Permissions explanation: Application needs access to your calendars, contacts and Wi-Fi to be able to synchronize with Windows computer.
- Keep personal and business data separate, choose which Android accounts to synchronize Outlook data to and from (tap on Menu->Settings). Works as for calendar as for contact accounts
- Improved algorithm responsible for mirroring of Android calendars and Outlook categories with each other
- Fixed couple of issues related to incorrect synchronization of all day events
- Bug fixes
Note, for best synchronization results please update to the latest Windows version of Outlook-Android Sync 2.0.