*** The app has been tested on Outlook Exchange 2007 and 2010. ***
*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Mobile Access for Outlook OWA appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact [email protected]
- Fixed language display problem
- Fixed display huge size email problem
- Added a new button to sync signature from the server
- Fixed mail display problem
- Added auto mark as read option to preference display
- Fixed reading calendar problem if subject is multiple line
- Fixed to display receiver on sent item folder
- Fixed notification problem
- Added to delay action if network is not available