Provides convenient access to ownCloud Bookmarks.
To use this application you need to have access to ownCloud installation with Bookmarks extension enabled. At least version 5.0 of ownCloud is required.
- displays list of your bookmarks structured by tags
- short click to open bookmark/category
- long click to delete bookmark
- share functionality available: share any link/text in Android to ownCloud Bookmarks app to save the bookmark
- background refreshing and results caching for fast access
- favicons displayed where available
- sorting options
First go to settings and fill url of your ownCloud installation, username and password. Hostname and username can be already filled in if ownCloud account is present on your device.
If any problems occur, be sure you are running latest version of this Android app, supported version of ownCloud server and up to date Bookmarks extension is enabled. If all your software is up to date, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Feature suggestions are also welcomed.
- possible to delete bookmarks without tag
- deleting bookmarks with tag problem fixed
- HTTPS not on 443 port allowed
- fixed ownCloud 7.0 login issue
- title of webpage loaded when creating new bookmark by sharing option
- fixed create/delete problem with latest ownCloud version
- all other reported problems/crashes fixed
- option to accept untrusted certificates
- fixed encoding problem when creating bookmark
- all reported problems fixed