Named one of TechCrunch’s “Best Apps of 2013” and featured by The New Yorker, CNN, The TODAY Show, and more.
Oyster is the best way to read books on your tablet and phone. Download now to start your 30 day free trial and get unlimited access to over 500,000 books—anytime, anywhere.
◇ Features ◇
· Thousands of NYT Bestsellers.
· New books added every week—Pulitzer Prize winners, Oprah's picks, and more.
· Search and explore titles by genre and personalized recommendations.
· Easily share books, quotes, and activity to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
· Follow friends and explore the libraries of interesting people.
· Unlimited access to a growing library of over 500,000 books.
· Download books for offline reading.
· No commitment, you can cancel anytime.
With Oyster, enjoy instant access to everything from bestselling young adult fiction and romantic dramas to epic biographies, inspiring business stories, and much more.
Designed for mobile reading, Oyster’s editorial spotlights, daily features, and personalized selections will get you into a book you’ll love in as few taps as possible.
Keep up with what your friends are reading and sharing, and curate your own library to share with the world. It’s people-powered book discovery.
Oyster’s beautifully designed reader themes and elegant typography deliver the best reading experience around.
With Oyster, the world is yours for the reading.
Say hello on Twitter @Oyster or drop us a line at [email protected]
◇ Features ◇
· More genres—our editors added 29 new, hand-curated genres to the library.
· New search design with popular searches, instant suggestions, and author results.
· Design improvements to Explore.
· New immersive reading mode for users on Android 4.4+.
Thanks for using Oyster! Drop us a line at [email protected]
or @Oyster with any issues or suggestions (or to tell us what you’re reading on our new web reader during work. It’s ok; we won’t tell your boss.)