A music composition tool for everyone, from aspiring composers to professional musicians!
You can write complete songs including song sections and 4 instruments (drums, bass, guitar and piano). You can even change the sound of the samples by recording your own. When you're done you can save it to your library, export it to a MIDI file or a WAV file and read the sheet music back as PDF (only for KitKat devices and up) or as a PNG; to share with a printer, yourself or your friends!
NEW: import MIDI files into your library! Imported instruments are set to piano for now to simplify the sheet music visualization and cannot be edited. More complex functionality will be added later.
- A 5-octave keyboard
- A 6-string Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A 5-string Bass Guitar (right and left-handed)
- A Standard Drum Kit (right and left-handed)
- A 5th custom instrument (with keyboard controls) to support other instrument sounds
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe drum, (bass-)guitar and keyboard loops:
* Free Play mode to record notes your playing on the on-screen instrument
* Write Notes mode to use the on-screen instrument to key in the notes
* Sheet Editor mode to visually edit your sheet music (piano and drums only)
* Dictate mode to record notes your playing from an actual instrument (piano only)
- A comprehensive set of tools to transcribe keyboard and guitar rhythm sections:
* look up chords from a very comprehensive database by key
* derive the chords from a base key, a heptatonic scale and the chord progression
* detect chord by manually tapping or recording the notes.
- Playback Midi mode to play back your song as a midi or any other midi file from your SD card
- Track editing to change the structure of your song (verse, chorus, coda etc.), the time signature or the key signature
- Custom samples recorder (you can record them via the built-in microphone and edit them in the Instruments tool)!
- A library to save all your songs to
Feedback is very welcome to make this app even more useful and comprehensive!
- sound replay fix for bug in Sony Xperia devices (and others?)