PaCe Partner Center
The amazing social network tool connecting specified people in your local area, keep in touch and have a lot of fun with them.
1. Create your own Profile:
- Descibe yourself by just clicking the fitting descriptions.
- Take a Photo out of your existing files, or
- Take an actual Photo with your smartphone out of the app and put it automatically in your Profile. Please remember, that the searched Person can stand right beside you and she/he can instantly discover a possible faked picture of you.
- Describe yourself additionally with free text up to 500 letters.
- Edit and save your Profile any time you want.
2. Define your searching criteria:
- Set, to whom are you looking for by just clicking the favoured searching criteria.
- Set your local area where you want to search from 500m up to 25km.
- Edit and save your searching criteria any time you want.
- When an other user is reaching your area and both profiles are fitting the respective searching criteria, you'll get "you're paced" match-messages automatically.
- Watch the Profile of the "paced" user.
- Decide whether you want to get in touch with the "paced" user directly via integrated message sytem for free, or to keep the match to get in touch later, or to block the match to get rid of it, or to define the match as friend.
3. Find every "locked-in" user in the map.
4. Manage your Friends:
- Create, manage and edit your friends.
- See, whether your friend is online or offline.
- View the actual profile of any friend.
- Send messages for free to any friend.
- Take a look where your friend is located presently, by clicking the button "map" in your friends profile.
- End the friendship if you want.
- Block friends to get rid of them.
5. Organize your incoming and outgoing messages.
6. Manage and edit your "matches".
7. Get information about every PaCe-Party and other Partys in your local area:
- Find out when a Party will happen in your local area.
- Get information about the location.
- Find the location in the map.
8. Attend at several interesting sweepstakes and win exclusive prices.
9. Define in the setting area whether you want to be seen in the map or not. Therefor you can choose "visible for":
- friends and matches
10. Switch GPS on or off, depending on your battery-power. (GPS needs more Power but it's more accurate in positioning).
Both with several Upgrades to have more opportunities in the PaCe-World