A simple Xively (aka Pachube ,Cosm...) viewer for Android.
You can check and monitor Xively data streams in fully-zoomable graphical chart.
*Zoom in/out a chart
*Adjustable data range and interval
*Overlap display of data streams
* Let 'Stream ID' field in config empty when you want to get all data streams.
* Loading procedure can be canceled by "Back" button.
* Data points are most precise when "6hours" is selected.
* "Reload" will download all of data streams again. "Redraw" will just re-draw and fit a graph scale with current data, without downloading.
* Font size is configurable
*Adjustment for renewed Xively API (aka Pachube ,Cosm...)
*Bug fix: 24 hours data range is now properly configured.
* The app name was changed to old style ("pachube") due to trademark
* Adapts new API and database
* Graph range was expanded to 90 days