It is WW2 in the Pacific and you are in control of an F6F Hellcat! Take to the skies and dogfight Japanese zeros or drop bombs from above on ships and island facilities in this challenging arcade action game. Scream as you dive into ship or ground based AA and flak bursts in hopes of scoring bomb hits. Fight battles through multiple levels on air, land and sea!
• Exciting action as the battles unfold in the skies!
• High replayability using random elements
• Three levels of difficulty
• Great graphics and sound effects bring the environment of war to life!
• 21 levels of challenging arcade action!
• Several ship models to bomb and watch burn including Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships and even Aircraft Carriers!
• Bombs land targets on islands such as fortresses, fuel storage tanks, bunkers, and armored units
• Ship and ground based AA will fill the skies with flak and light it up with tracers, all trying to shoot YOU down!
• Intense air to air battles with enemy planes such as fighters or torpedo bombers
Have an idea or suggestion? We are open to suggestions! Head on over to our website at www.newhopegames.com and fill out the contact form, let us know and your idea may very well make it's way into an update!
Note: We are a small independent developer. If you like our games, spread the word to help us continue to developing more great games. We thank you for your support!
Support: This game has been tested on multiple devices. We strive to create trouble free software, if in the unfortunate event you do experience problems send us an email so we can fix it. Alternately you can visit us at http://newhopegames.com/support and fill out the form there.
-Improved device compatibility
-Fixed issue that sometimes caused game to crash when aa guns would aim
-Level progress now works as designed
-Torpedo bombers fixed and shoot from the rear as they were intended too
-Music and sound will no longer be played if set to off in options
-Added screen to show info on enemy defenses
-Misc bug fixes
-Enchanced ship and building graphics
Full retail release