== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
Default android screen full of app icons is too much to handle sometimes. Even if you place apps in categorized folders, you spend 3-4 (or more) seconds in locating that folder on screen when you need it. How about you do this -
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
- 5 screens. Each screen dedicated to one category of apps. Favorites, Communication, Social, Media, Tools.
- Each screen holds 4 app cards. 26 cards to choose from.
- Each app card has one editable hotspot. Assign your favorite app to them.
- 1 special screen to hold your other widgets.
- Jump from any screen to any other screen easily by tapping the category buttons at the left of each screen.
- No special wallpapers needed. Any white wallpaper will do.
You must have latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed - http://goo.gl/eDQjG"Goes to wrong page" issue is fixed.
Read instructions instead of complaining without following instructions. Entire step by step theme setup instruction is here - http://goo.gl/tNHK2
This theme won't work with Go Launcher. Apex / Nova launcher is recommended.
You can watch the steps in video below.== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
== CREDIT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. This is required to work around the encryption related bug introduced in Jelly bean. You can Google it.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Tap "Weather provider" and make sure one of the two options is selected. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
This theme is based on yihaomizhijia's screen setup named "Rainbow". Design credit to him. I created everything from scratch.
v1.3 - Added 4 new cards. Agenda, Radio, Travel and Whatsapp. Thanks to Stuart Mueller for the images.
v1.2 - Added 2 new cards. Social and Info. Facebook card is still there. But if you want a card for any other social app, use the social card. Use the Info card for Wikipedia etc.