You can use this app to pay taxes, receipts, enrolments and fines, using your telephone camera.
You do not have to be a “la Caixa” client to use it.
If you are, you can make the payment via the “la Caixa” Línea Abierta service, using the same passwords as you use to access it on the Internet.
At any event, you can pay with a credit or debit card from any bank entity.
How does it work:
- It picks up the bar code on the receipt via the camera on your mobile, and the data is filled in automatically.
- The bar code data, QR code or issuing entity data can also be entered manually or spoken (only available in Spanish and English).
Types of payment permitted:
- Social Security
- Tax collections – Town Hall / Local Council
- Service companies (electricity, water, telephone, insurance)
- Institutions (universities and teaching centres)
- Confirmation of the Tax Return draft
Se actualiza la versión para que sea compatible con tabletas de 7 pulgadas.