PainDrawing™ is a new standardised method to log pain over time
You can use PainDrawing as a diary to follow the development of pain symptoms. This can help you identify how specific factors, activities and conditions influence pain and how it develops over time. In some cases a structured pain history can help doctors make a diagnosis. PainDrawing can also be used in scientific studies, to evaluate effects of activities potentially triggering or reducing pain.
PainDrawing was developed from two traditional and scientifically validated methods for recording of experienced pain.
PRACTICAL USE CASES
• Evaluation of treatment, whether it is pharmacological, chiropractic, physiotherapy or other forms of intervention.
• Following the natural course of different pain symptoms, with or without treatment.
• Present a more detailed and accurate history when seeing your doctor.
• Insurance cases.
* Users who forgot their password can now receive an email to reset it
* Users can now export their pain data as a PDF
* It is now possible to undo an entry before submission
* Various minor fixes