Painting your home made easy. Using just a SINGLE TAP or ROUGH DRAWING, see the walls of your home transformed with name brands. Use the camera to see a realistic overlay of paints applied to your walls, to sample the paint before you buy it. The app uses cutting edge technology from robotics to paint around objects, preserving shadows and texture while adjusting for lighting conditions to give a realistic impression of what a paint would look like. See it before you buy it. Also, take a picture of anything and instantly find matching colors, which is useful for locating a paint match or finding new inspiration from everyday items.
* Realistically change the paint color of your home's walls with just a SINGLE TAP or DRAW ROUGHLY across an area and the app figures out the fine detail.
* No cumbersome tools: Tapping with the paint brush fills a wall and with this same tool, drawing across a region finds where best to cover with paint. No need for masking tools or a long setup. Our rectangle tool can be used across picture frames or other objects and will paint around them.
* Accurate in most lighting conditions. Colors are altered and realistically presented, preserving shadows and painting around objects. The colors are altered to realistically represent color in a variety of lighting conditions and tuned with actual results.
* Snap a picture and touch the image to get a matching brand color. Use paints on your walls, chips from the store, or even vacation photos to grab colors.
* Browse thousands of paint colors and see them applied to your project.
There are MANY, MANY, MORE in our PRO version:
If you like this version, with one more click you will get access to 47 brands from Benjamin Moore, Behr, Dutch Boy, Sherwin Williams, Valspar, Glidden, Ralph Lauren, Pittsburgh Paints, Pratt & Lambert, or Lowe's in our Paint Harmony app. We regularly visit Home Depot and Lowe's looking for the newest brands and contact paint manufacturers to obtain their most recent colors. Suggest a brand and we will try to find it.
Simplified camera interface for wider support of devices
More accurate colors, particularly when using lighter colors.
Fixed an issue originally seen on Samsung Galaxy S3, but in the process simplified the camera architecture.