* Now support for devices that use ARM & Intel (x86) processor *
The popular PHP development package for Android that can be launched in one touch, a suite of web developer and far better than other Server packages. The package includes the Lighttpd web server, PHP, MySQL, and MSMTP. It's turn your devices based Android into a web and database server, suitable for building dynamic web sites.
Why Palapa Web Server? Easy installation, everything is pre-configured, low memory consumption, low CPU usage, capable of serving requests simultaneously, not need a root access, and completely free of charge.
- Internal memory should not be less than 70MB!
- ARM & Intel (x86) based processor
- Minimum Android 2.2 Froyo
- Lighttpd 1.4.35
- PHP 5.5.14
- MySQL 5.1.69
- MSMTP 1.4.32
- Web Admin 2.1.0
# Default Document Root (htdocs)
- Path : /sdcard/pws/www/
# Default URL
- Address : http://127.0.0.1:8080
# Web Admin Informations
- Address : http://127.0.0.1:9999
- Username : admin
- Password : admin
# MySQL Informations
- Host : localhost (127.0.0.1)
- Port : 3306
- Username : root
- Password : adminadmin (if not working, try to reset MySQL user table from Database Settings page)
If something is not working properly, please try to restart your phone.
# Known Issues
As you know, compatibility issue is a big problem of Android phone, I can't test it in all phones. So if it can't work for your phone, just uninstall it, I'm sorry to waste your time. You also can send a mail to let me know your phone model, if I solve it, I will let you know.
* please backup your data (db & www), you have be warned *
- Fix apps freezing in some devices
- Fix apps crashing in Android Froyo
- New: Add new MySQL engines (InnoDB, BLACKHOLE, ARCHIVE)
- New: Ability to change port for Web Admin
- New: Ability to change port for PHP CGI
- Fix phpMyAdmin to allow login without password
- Update Web Admin to v 2.1.0