Palm Beach Motor Cars Limited, Inc.(Aston Martin Palm Beach/Jaguar Palm Beach/Land Rover Palm Beach/Fisker Palm Beach), is a family owned and operated business. It was founded in 1979 by Norman and Sonia Gregersen and my father, Robert Simpson. We provide sales, service and parts for Jaguar, Aston Martin, Land Rover and Fisker vehicles. From a meager beginning as a used car lot and service facility, Norm, Sonia and Bob built the business into a world leader in sales and service. Sadly, Norm Gregersen and Bob Simpson passed away in 1997 after suffering long illnesses. Today, the Company is owned and operated by Robert and Mark Simpson.
Now, we are proud to bring you our very own DealerApp! Some of the things our app can do for you are:
- Full Vehicle Inventory integration. Browse or search our entire inventory without ever seeing a slow mobile website. Save the ones you like as favorites.
- Check out the "Postboard" for new messages, coupons and specials straight from us to your device! You can even reply to these messages directly
- Keep track of all your own personal vehicles in "My Garage". Add a photo of your vehicle and track things like: VIN, Year, Make, Model, License Plate, Oil Type, Tire Size, Date Purchased, Price Paid, Initial Mileage, Insurance Co., Policy No., and add all the extra notes you want.
- Service History is also available for each vehicle in "My Garage", see pending service appointments, add them to your calendar, and mark them as completed when finished!
- The "Toolkit" contains super useful tools for you to use every day:
Call Roadside Assistance
One-touch Service Scheduling
Find local gas prices
Parking Assistant with GPS locator and meter timer Flashlight
- Don't forget that all the features of the first version are still there...call and email each department, get directions, view operating hours, get quotes on vehicles, order parts, etc etc...
Powered by DealerApp
- New Redesigned Postboard
- Large high quality images are now the main focal point so you can quickly identify what the message is about
- Messages now include the ability to take action like schedule service or view the car or cars that are on special
- An advanced settings section so you can turn on\off the types of messages you want to receive notifications for