palmDraft, the Electronic schematic drawing application for Android OS.
Please note this is the lite version of palmDraft. You can try all the features of the full version except the ability to save or export schematics for further editing. (You can however save your schematics in the camera roll for printing).
If you like palmDraft and would like to support further development you can buy the full version from the Google Play Market. In the full version of palmDraft you can save and load back your schematics for further editing.
A small YouTube video-clip is also available if you would like to see palmDraft in action.
Originally designed for palm(tm) OS PDAs back in 2002, palmDraft is now available for the Android platform so you can easily design your own professional-looking electronic schematic diagrams on your Android tablet or phone.
This version of palmDraft has been redesigned for the Android OS. Unlike vector based CAD software this is a bitmap based drawing application featuring a high definition, flick-panning, pinch-zoom-able working canvas optimized for finger or pen drawing and as easy to manipulate as a sheet of paper. The schematics file format is standard .PNG bitmap file format which is easy to share and print.
Designed for high-density screen devices, large screen recommended for best experience.
* For older devices with lower screen densities (which have lower heap size), if you get low-memory messages, please check the 'Smaller sheet canvas' option in the prefs. With this option set, palmDraft can still run with but a smaller 1080x720 canvas size.
* 1920 x 1080 HD Canvas.
* Free pinch-zooming and panning of the canvas on all editing modes.
* Grid snapping for easy and accurate finger operation.
* Schematics are saved and edited in standard .PNG format.
* Copy, delete, move, flip and rotate blocks and objects.
* Block Export and Import (full version only).
* Built-in basic electronic, electric, network, analog and digital symbols.
* Import custom made symbols and I.C.s
* Landscape and portrait modes.
* Working canvas available in dark or light theme (Prefs).
(KEYWORDS: Electronic schematics,electronic diagrams, electrical diagrams, network diagrams, schematic capture, OrCAD, Protel)
Release Notes (V.1.12 Jan.16th, 2014):
+ Added network icons for network diagrams.
(To get the updated sample schematics, first rename your pdraft directory and then relaunch pDraft and
a new directory with samples will be created).
Release Notes (v.1.11 January 11th, 2014):
+ Added vacuum tube symbols (in ELECTRONICS section).
+ Minor bug bixes.
Release Notes (v.1.10 November 5th, 2013):
+ Changed trial version to lite version and enabled saving diagrams to camera roll (for printing)