Panasonic Security Viewer is an application that can view the images from Panasonic i-PRO SmartHD Series Network Camera, Network Disk Recorder (WJ-NV200/WJ-NV300/WJ-ND400) or Digital Video Recorder (WJ-HD616/WJ-HD716). By connecting a terminal to a 3G/4G or wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), it is possible to view live images from the network camera and recorded images stored on recorders.
Live images: To control the live images from the network cameras
Playing back recorded images: To play back the images stored on the recorder
- New Feature: Mobile Playback feature (WJ-NV300 Only)
Time & date search: To search the images to play back based on the time & date
- How to use
To use this application, Panasonic i-PRO SmartHD Series Network Camera, Network Disk Recorder (WJ-NV200/WJ-NV300/WJ-ND400) or Digital Video Recorder (WJ-HD616/HD716) are required.
Refer to the following website for details.
Panasonic Security Viewer
Panasonic Network Disk Recorder WJ-NV200
Panasonic Network Disk Recorder WJ-NV300
Panasonic Network Disk Recorder WJ-ND400
Panasonic Digital Video Recorder WJ-HD616
Panasonic Digital Video Recorder WJ-HD716
Panasonic Security Systems
- Supported Panasonic Network Disk Recorder (WJ-NV300)
- Supported Mobile Playback Feature (WJ-NV300 only)
- Fixed Direct Camera Access issue.
- Fixed User Name input issue of Device Registration Setting.
- Supported Direct Camera Access Feature (Only Panasonic i-PRO SmartHD Series Network Camera)
- Supported Panasonic Network Disk Recorder (WJ-ND400) and Digital Video Recorder (WJ-HD616/WJ-HD716)
- Added Multi-screen Live Feature