Not affiliated with Pandora® or Pandora Internet Radio. Pandora® and Pandora® Internet Radio are trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc.
Create a station in Pandora® from tagged music (Shazam/SoundHound/etc...)
Please read the instructions, watch the video or feel free to email me for help.
Requires Pandora® Android App
Want to create a Pandora® station from tagged/discovered music? Got Shazam or SoundHound? Hate typing and flipping back and forth between the apps? This app eliminates the need to do that. You can now share your tagged/discovered songs with Pandora® using the PandIn plugin. By sharing a song and selecting the PandIn app it will connect Pandora® with your discovered music.
Please email me if you have questions or suggestions. I cannot reply to market comments.
Supports: (All support English)
- SoundHound (Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese)
- YouTube (Spanish)
- Shazam (Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese)
- TuneIn Radio
- Google Shopper
Will continue to add more sharing support
- If the app encounters an exception or an error it will log this information to a Flurry server, to help improve the app.
- Used to detect if the network is available to connect to the server.
The app is supported by ads and the following are required:
- Updated SoundHound support.