Professional Panorama Photo Viewer 360 HD
Note: we know about some incompatibility issues with android 5. Please check on your own device.
PPV360HD is an Android application designed to *view* *offline* your local high-resolution panoramic (Panorama) images with equirectangular (spherical) or cylindrical projection, full 360-degree pano or configurable width degree pano, up to 2.27 gigapixel jpeg (*1)
Viewer = view your panorama, it's not a panorama maker (not use of camera).
***PRO -50% OFF***
This is the ALL IN ONE solution for you BIG panoramas: like StreetView, make your pano with your favorite stitching software (for example PhotoSphere or hugin) and view your professional high-res jpeg panorama on your device (tablet or smartphone) with the powerful integrated full screen 3d viewer.
-*- Virtual Tour -*-
Do you want your Virtual Tour App on Market and Win Desktop? Contact us!
-*- TRY BEFORE BUY -*-
This is the DEMO (free, has some limitations, read below) version, released to check its compatibility with your specific Android Device before buying the PRO: view comments from our PRO customers.
If you have any compatibility issues (crash on launch, freeze, ruined images) send an email to [email protected]
Support, FAQ & Troubleshooting
-*- NOTE -*-
(*1) Performance and image quality/max resolution may vary depend on CPU/GPU speed and available free RAM of your device (use a Task killer to free RAM before start the app).
-*- DEMO VERSION LIMITATIONS -*-
Public Gallery has some huge panoramic images freely downloadable from internet with no resolution limitation, to let you test application performance and compatibility (and smooth rendering with you device).
* Open your own images up to 50 MPixel, but viewed at LOWER resolution
* Can store up to 2 of your photo at the same time (PRO up to 100 photos)
* You can zoom images but only in the PRO version you can view your images at full resolution.
* Tagging: you can add up to 3 tags but they will not be saved on storage.
-*- FEATURES -*-
(full list at https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd/ppv360hd-2)
* Equirect/cylindrical projection, 360 & custom degree (semi-pano)
* Hi-Res (jpeg up to 65kx35k = 2.27 Gigapano = 2270 MegaPixel)
* Offline: internet connection is required only on the first star (downloading graphic resources optimized for your device resolution)
* spectacular fullscreen view, minimal and clean UI, optimized for smartphone and tablet
* Responsive: can pan and zoom very smooth (with its 3d Graphic Engine)
* Fast: adaptive multi threading, with multi-core CPU support
* Viewer for Google Photosphere or other panorama makers
* Kinetic rotation: use your device like a cam, turn around and be there! (use gyro if available)
* Easy: make multires tiles and view panorama in one app, with a touch, no external tools
* Fast Open: Open images already processed in seconds (on Galaxy S-II a 485 MPixel tooks 5 seconds)
* Fine integration with the Android OS: jpeg images from Browser, URL, File Manager, Email, Dropbox, Gallery, etc..
* xml-based sharing: if the jpeg image is already available on internet (for example, using permalink in dropbox), you can share easy with your friend sending a very small file
* View your local image files and xmlppv from local storage/internet/Public Gallery/detect all USB/external sdcard connected to the device
* Tagging functionality
* Organize your favorite images in the thumb-based Private Gallery (PRO ver: up to 100)
* Real-time parameters controls (horz/vert flip, FOV, start-end V/H angles, adjust aspect ratio)
--- KEEP IN TOUCH ---
PPV360HD : https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd
- Functionalities in the DEMO version may change in the future.
- Images by Matthias Kabel, "St Peter Salzburg" and NASA, Spirit Rover on Mars
* New PPV360HD icon :)
* Added support for semi-panoramic images (horizontal angle minor of 360)
* General UI improvements of
* Improved Pick Image from local storage
- smart sorting if filename contains a number
- last used directory ;)
- PPV360HD download dir
* Intelligent open file without re-processing if its already present in public/private gallery
* Improve stability, with many bugfixes, new startup and closing sequence
Thanks to Silvia, John, Barry, Edgardo for supporting my effort.