Professional Panorama Photo Viewer 360 HD
PPV360HD is an Android application designed to *view* *offline* your local high-resolution panoramic (Panorama) images with equirectangular (spherical) or cylindrical projection, full 360-degree pano or configurable width degree pano, up to 2.27 gigapixel jpeg (*1)
Viewer = view your panorama, it's not a panorama maker (not use of camera).
*** Special Offer: PRO -50% OFF ***
This is the ALL IN ONE solution for you BIG panoramas: like StreetView, make your pano with your favorite stitching software (for example PhotoSphere or hugin) and view your professional high-resolution jpeg panorama on your device (tablet or smartphone) with the powerful integrated full screen 3d viewer.
-*- Virtual Tour -*-
Do you want your Virtual Tour App on Market and Win Desktop? Contact us!
-*- TRY BEFORE BUY -*-
This is the DEMO (free, has some limitations, read below) version of PPV360HD, released to check its compatibility with your specific Android Device before buying the PRO: view comments from our PRO customers.
If you have any compatibility issues (crash on launch, freeze, ruined images) send an email to [email protected]
Support, FAQ & Troubleshooting
-*- NOTE -*-
(*1) Performance and image quality/max resolution may vary depend on CPU/GPU speed and available free RAM of your device (use a Task killer to free RAM before start the app).
-*- DEMO VERSION LIMITATIONS -*-
The Public Gallery have some huge panoramic images freely downloadable from internet without resolution limitation, so you can test application performance and compatibility of your device (and speed with your device specific CPU/GPU/RAM).
* Open your own images up to 50 MPixel, but viewed at lower resolution
* Can store up to 2 of your photo at the same time (PRO up to 100 photos)
* You can zoom images but only in the PRO version you can view your images at full resolution.
* Tagging: you can add up to 3 tags but they will not be saved on storage.
-*- FEATURES -*-
(full list at https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd/ppv360hd-2)
* Equirect/cylindrical projection, 360 and custom degree (semi-panoramic)
* Hi-Res (jpeg up to 65kx35k = 2.27 Gigapano = 2270 MegaPixel)
* Offline: internet connection required only on the first star (to download graphic resources optimized for your device resolution)
* spectacular fullscreen view with a minimal and clean design, optimized for smartphone and tablet
* Responsive: can pan and zoom very smooth (with its 3d Graphic Engine)
* Fast: use multi-core CPU, if available
* Viewer for Google Photosphere or other panorama makers
* Kinetic rotation: use your device like a cam, turn around and be there! (use gyro if available)
* Easy: make multires tiles and view panorama in one app, with a touch, without use of external tools
* Fast Open: Open images already processed in seconds (on Galaxy S-II a 485 MPixel tooks 5 seconds)
* Fine integration with the Android OS: jpeg images from Browser, URL, File Manager, Email, Dropbox, Gallery, etc..
* xml-based sharing: if the jpeg image is already available on internet (for example, using permalink in dropbox), you can share easy with your friend sending a very small file
* View your local image files and xmlppv from local storage/internet/Public Gallery/detect all USB/external sdcard connected to the device
* Tagging functionality
* Organize your favorite images in the thumb-based Private Gallery (PRO ver: up to 100)
* Real-time parameters controls (horz/vert flip, FOV, start-end V/H angles, adjust aspect ratio)
--- KEEP IN TOUCH ---
PPV360HD : https://sites.google.com/site/andrewdc09/Software/ppv360hd
- Functionalities in the DEMO version may change in the future.
- Images by Matthias Kabel, "St Peter Salzburg" and NASA, Spirit Rover on Mars
* New PPV360HD icon :)
* Added support for semi-panoramic images (horizontal angle minor of 360)
* General UI improvements of
* Improved Pick Image from local storage
- smart sorting if filename contains a number
- last used directory ;)
- PPV360HD download dir
* Intelligent open file without re-processing if its already present in public/private gallery
* Improve stability, with many bugfixes, new startup and closing sequence
Thanks to Silvia, John, Barry, Edgardo for supporting my effort.