Save web pages to read later. Pages are synced for offline reading and optimized for readability on your Android device.
Paper Mache requires a paid, $1/month subscription to the Instapaper service - does not work with a free Instapaper account.
* Text view of pages, optimized for your screen.
* Articles are available Offline.
* Synchronization with website and across devices.
* Scrolling and Paged mode reading.
* Remembers reading postion of each article and syncs between devices.
* Configurable font, text size, spacing and margin.
* Light and Dark viewing modes.
* Custom folders.
* Browse feeds and add articles directly in app.
* Search to find your articles.
* Mark articles as "Liked".
Issues being addressed:
* Touch interface improvements to scrolling and sliding.
* Some 2.x phones fail to initialize storage, causing the app to hang on launch
* Optimize for high resolution devices like the Galaxy Nexus.
Android version of the very well regarded Instapaper service.
Not affliated with Instapaper.
Currently available in English.
New in 0.9.1:
Initial Android release!
Continuing to work on optmizing performance, particularly touch scrolling, errors launching on some phones due to db initialization errors and optimizing for high dpi devices like the Galaxy Nexus. There are some remaining issue but a 1.0 release is well on the way.