An ancient scroll was found in a small fishing village. A daimyo will stop a nothing to get it. It's up to you, The Paper Samurai, to defend a peaceful village from the forces of the daimyo while the village elders unlock the secrets of this scroll.
Control the samurai's sword by tilting your device in different directions and battle the forces of the evil daimyo through 50+ challenging levels. Battle the daimyo directly in challenging boss battles.
Different enemies and obstacles are vulnerable to different kinds of swings, so think carefully before you swing. However, don't take too long. If you are late on a swing or swing in the wrong direction, the samurai will roll and let the villagers behind him take care of the enemy. The villagers can't handle that many enemies, so it's up to you to take out as many as you can!
Download this now and start defending the village today!
In the Top 30 in New Paid Action and Arcade Games (as of 12/18)
In the Top 40 New Paid Games - All Categories (as of 12/18)
- Beautiful, original artwork from an award-winning artist who illustrates cards for the Game of Thrones card game.
- Innovative sword play. Control Samurai sword by tilting device
- Endurance Mode
- Kid Mode
- Unlock Custom Level Builder
- Achievements and Leaderboards through Google Play Game Services
- Your progress is saved across devices through Google Cloud Saving
TIPS AND TRICKS
* Visit http://www.thepapersamurai.com/guide/ for a detailed explanation of the controls and different types of swings. See game footage that demonstrates disciplined sword technique.
* If your Samurai is TOO responsive to your tilting increase the Sword Sensitivty in the Settings Menu.
Version 1.03 (12/23)
+ Added mini-help messages. If your samurai fails to take out an enemy, you'll see a mini-message that will give you a clue as to what went wrong. For experienced players, this can be disabled in the settings menu.
Version 1.02 (12/21)
+ Fixed force close on start for earlier versions of Android
+ Added Original, Authentic Taiko drum beats. For the adrenaline.
Version 1.01 (12/19)
+ Screen will no longer sleep while actively playing a level
+ Minor visual tweaks