Paperboy is designed keeping one thing in mind - "Make reading enjoyable". With over 25 million feeds to choose from , you'll always be able to find what u are looking. It also lets you add your own sources .
Paperboy also support Feedly pro features. Feedly pro search is automatically enabled if u are already a pro user.
@Developer : Before you rate the app, please use the feedback option within the app or google plus community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/109047715464024450032 ) to let me know of any issues that you face. I'll put in a fix asap.Thanks in advance
Heres what AndroidCentral.com had to say about Paperboy
" It was hard to find any issues with PaperBoy's UI, usability or content delivery. The app provides a simple way to browse the top headlines from your favorite news sources, and -- probably best of all -- doesn't get caught up trying to offer too much. The app is free in the Play Store, so it's hard not to recommend that you go give it a try. "
[ http://www.androidcentral.com/paperboy-quick-and-casual-news-reading ]
- No ads
- Offline reading support
- Offline image cache
- Magazine mode
- Muzei support
- Recommendations based on reading patterns
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Immersive reading experience for all devices
- Article readout
- Quick access article sidebar
- Decluttered reading experience
- Background syncing with quite hours
- Rich notifications
- Automatic night mode
- Categorisation of feeds
- Automatic layout optimisation
- Pocket Integration
- Right swipe for mark as read
- Left swipe for mark as read later
- Mark as read on scroll .
- Immersive reading mode for Kitkat devices
- Haptic feedback.
- Evernote integration
- image downloader
- UI updates
- Material Design updates
- French and Italian language support
- article inline images
- text justification
- change font size for articles.
- updated libraries
- updated analytics to google play services
- bug fixes
- updated immersive mode gestures
- tutorial for major screens