ARE YOU CONCERNED FOR YOUR CHILD OR LOVED ONE'S SAFETY?
INSTALL PARENT PATROL ON YOUR CHILD’S PHONE OR OTHER PERSON’S PHONE THAT YOU WISH TO MONITOR. Stay informed with updated notifications when they enter or exit a set boundary (“Geo-Fence”).
Parent Patrol enables you to set up a boundary and uses GPS (if available) to monitor and find the location of your child, loved one, or other person when they enter or exit the set boundary, showing an address and a link to a map of their current location.
• Text message Alert shows the address and a link to a map of the monitored person's (child, loved one, etc.) current location once they enter or exit the set boundary
• Set up a Geo-Fence (boundary) by entering a location and a radius for the monitored person to stay within
• Contact list - select up to 10 contacts to notify when the monitored person enters or leaves the set boundary
• Contacts may choose to stop receiving alerts by replying back with “stopalert” (one word).
• Optional Settings / Preferences such as the Alert Interval and Number of Alerts
• Once activated, the Geo-Fence can only be de-activated using the password created upon initial setup
Note: GPS must be enabled and available in order to find location.
AFTER INSTALLING, PLEASE READ THE USER GUIDE ON THE MAIN SCREEN TO REVIEW FUNCTIONALITY.
Need help? Contact [email protected]
Disclaimer: Parent Patrol is presented as is, without guarantee of each text message alert being sent successfully due to a number of factors including the contact's wireless carrier, phone / wireless reception, issues with the contact's phone, and more. Location accuracy may vary depending on each device. Constant use of GPS may potentially decrease battery life. You are responsible for any wireless carrier charges including but not limited to text messaging and data. We are not responsible for any adverse events or functionality issues during and following the use of Parent Patrol.