Less time looking for parking, more time enjoying central London!
And now it’s even easier to pay-to-park! Simply press the 'Pay to Park' button. In-app parking payments mean that the ParkRight app is the only app providing you the ability to pay for on-street parking across the City of Westminster.
*** COMING SOON! Parking availability in ‘Real Time’ across central London ***
This multi award winning app helps you make the right decision about parking in the right place, at the right time across central London. With its friendly user interface the ParkRight app makes finding a parking space easier and quicker.
This ParkRight app, developed by Parkopedia for the City of Westminster provides over 41,000 on and off-street parking spaces covering the whole borough, including well known locations such as Leicester Square, Covent Garden, the West End and Oxford Street.
By simply tapping a map marker you will be able to see the number of spaces at each location, the operating hours of a bay, hourly tariffs, simple payment instructions and specific features for off-street car parks.
Quickly filter to the type of parking bay you are looking for: paid-for, disabled, resident permit holders, loading, taxi, and motorcycle parking, plus many more.
Find parking spaces by entering an address, postcode or using your current location. See alternative parking places near your preferred destination and get directions to your selected parking location.
Plus, soon ParkRight will be displaying ‘real-time’ availability at paid-for and disabled bays across the central parking zones of the West End.
List of features:
- Search across 41,000 parking spaces across the City of Westminster
- Filter to identify the types of bays you are interested in
- Find parking based on your current location (within the City of Westminster)
- Discover parking locations close to your desired location
- Get directions and use turn by turn guidance to get you to your destination
- See off-street parking locations
To use ParkRight you will need a data connection to operate, WiFi or 3G.
For more information go to http://www.westminster.gov.uk/baysensorparking
- Unused permissions removed (based on listening to user feedback)
- Pay for your parking sessions (no separate app now!)
- Dynamic price calculation based on you time of arrival and length of stay
- Ability to store favourites
- Sharing of parking location details via email, SMS, messaging
- Street view for a virtual look at your parking destination
- Sort results based on what’s relevant to you – price, distance, name, rating…
- Rate the parking locations to help other users find parking