The Parrot Audio Suite app lets you simultaneously configure the settings for the Zik headphones and the Zikmu Solo speaker designed by Starck.
Through a simple and intuitive user interface, you can easily:
--- Parrot Zik ---
- Tuned by Lou Reed:
Working alongside his experienced sound engineer as well as Parrot Zik's acoustic designers, Lou Reed used his personal mastering studio to program the Zik as if he were adjusting the balance for one of his own performances. You can now experience the extraordinary results by using a special control on the Parrot Audio Suite app.
- Configure the Parrot Concert Hall Effect, to enhance your listening experience,
- Use a predefined equalizer or set your custom settings,
- Activate or deactivate the Active Noise Cancellation
- Check the battery level of your Zik
- Keep your Zik updated with the latest software release
- Get your Zik experience started with the embedded tutorial
--- Parrot Zikmu Solo ---
-Use preset equalizers or manually adjust the audio frequency
-Adjust the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to the audio input sources
-Adapt the volume of the Zikmu Solo speaker according to its position and the dimensions of the room
-Connect simply and with full functionality using Wi-Fi
-Browse through local networks to share and send music to the Zikmu Solo speaker
-Keep your Zikmu Solo speaker updated with the latest firmware version
You can now discover all the Parrot Zik accessories through a dedicated menu.