Party Mixer lets you to play two tracks at the same time and cross-fade between them like a DJ, including change their pitch & tempo to mix them seamlessly. You can also create, save, and load playlists, and use an “Auto DJ” mode that mixes songs automatically for you.
No DJ-ing experience necessary. Party Mixer has been designed to be an easy-to-use app that anyone can pick up and play with. It features a very simple interface: just create a playlist, then drag-and-drop tracks onto the player decks. You can crossfade between the two tracks using the horizontal slider at the bottom. Change the tempo and pitch using the vertical sliders. That's it!
- Play 2 tracks simultaneously and cross-fade between them
- Change tempo/pitch/BPM (free on left deck, paid on right deck)
- Create/open/edit playlists
- Seek within track, show elapsed and remaining time
- Search in playlist
- Access all music stored on your device
Want other features? Vote for what we should work on next on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/partymixerapp
- Compatible with all phones and tablets running Android 2.3 or newer
- Tempo/pitch control is not supported by some devices
- Compatible file formats are: mp3, mp4, m4a, 3gp, ogg, mid, wav, and since Android 3.1, also flac and aac
NOTE: If you run into problems with Auto DJ turning itself off automatically, please go to menu -> Settings and check "Use old playback implementation". Then stop all playback and back out of the app completely and relaunch it. Note that this will disable pitch control. We're working on a fix, but in the mean time, you can use this solution if you have problems with Auto DJ.
- Fixed loading tracks on Android 4.0.3 devices
- Fixed bugs/crashes with playlists, in-app billing, etc.
- Translated to Spanish, German, Bulgarian
- Pitch/tempo control (still experimental; paid feature)
- Search in playlist
- Shuffle/sort/clear/delete playlists
- Manually reorder songs in playlist
- Huge improvements in the interface, new graphics
- Tracks don’t get removed from playlist when played; they just get marked as played
- Compatible with KitKat (Android 4.4)